All publications of Sravasti Goswami Roy . Dhaka , Bangladesh
Finding you within yourself
Finding you is not easy because you have to realize first that you lost yourself or never thought of discovering. If someone mystified themselves they started to know more. where all the pain comes to an end, self actualization takes place. If this happen you will see you self in the crowd as an actor , performer.
We have always fear of loosing and if we loose we started to react in certain ways. Reactive person always remain looser or achiever. If you react & implement you are achiever or if you just react & cry or stay helpless you are loser.
Human are gifted with specific thoughts , strong sense of right or wrong. Actually nothing can be right or wrong either its truth, Justice or lie & manipulation. People who find themselves psychologically not strong enough they quit. Quit working or living doesn't bring any changes of being satisfied but quieting expectations, feedbacks can change your life truly.
The feeling of loneliness is an illusion which makes fog around you. If you can get rid of you can feel the taste of Independence. people around you are busy to put you down , to make you feel worse with your life will always win If you let them to control your life & If they are controlling your personal things then leave those with their hand , stop expectations, forget your disrespect , open the window & breath more & more.
After that you will see there hope , believes that you are loosing within a locked door. At that point you don't need to find happiness because happiness will seems to you very small word in terms of Positivity. A positive person is always courageous because they speaks & thinks in one line that is truth. Truth is always one but lie & manipulation have different forms, those forms will take you to jealousy, dissatisfaction from life. On the other hand truth will take you closer to your soul where you can see yourself within you. At that point you will find the connections your soul & supreme yourself.
Unrealistic beauty, illusion & Objectification :
word beauty is a combination of qualities & the definition can be varies from person to person. people often says , real beauty is in pure soul. Do they really mean that ?
people often attract by external beauty whether its man or woman. we always fight for women empowerment , will these type of body shaping help to get woman justice ??? The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) reveals from its 2014 plastic surgery statistics that women accounted for 92% of all cosmetic procedures, with the remaining 8% going to men. why such kind of physical transformation needed ??? to make yourself attractive in front of your opposite gender. opposite gender term used because research says, homosexuals had the less number of plastic surgeries. so ,we can easily say few women Want themselves look like a Barbie doll shape holding " justice for woman " placards. because our woman has lack information & realization about woman equality .equality comes with the hand of thinking a person as a person . defining gender is confusing because when a word called " woman " it comes to a blank shape of coca cola bottle . this is how some film industry define woman , " Hobi tui amar coca cola" . As woman are dancing in this type of objectifying song then I am pretty sure ,woman have to suffer a lot .
Now come to the point of Glamour world , where beauty is externality. everyday we watches sexiest model & celebrities who talks about women empowerment in different workshops & seminars . they also become the influencer of these generations. we often looked at them & feeling insecure of our own beauty as we don't look like them . we have messy hair , black eyes, brown skin , normal lips, unwaxed body , no pedicure/manicure, or high heels and also we dont have the following things that they have :
-Fairness laser therapy
Aghhhh!!!!!so many options . interesting !!!!!!!!
While having all these surgeries done & pretending own self the most beautiful. After that at the end of the day having depression pills . Now all these points come to physiatry also. after so many things people are not happy . why would they ? living others life can not offer happy life's . some people can afford luxury & some are the victim of illusion.
Still its not late , Woman ,come & stop objectifying yourself . don't make insecure those women who has the independence of their thoughts , who has confidence on their ability to make people happy , who can laugh from inside.
Woman , get rid of glamor illusion & be the perfect form of pure soul.